Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


We started off the morning by going over to the store and realizing that this could possibly be THE busiest day of the season for our little coffee shop on the corner :) woo hoo! The whole island is celebrating the Emerald Isle St. Patrick's Day Festival. When we walked in, there was a line of people and all the seats were filled. It was an awesome sight. My girls, Courtney and Lauren, were cranking out drinks left and right. Kudos to them and my entire staff. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be as successful as we are. We have a great new employee named Kyle who is going to be fantastic for the store as well :) He was gung ho about handing out some coupons I printed off today. Then, when he was finished with that he went straight to helping the girls with whatever they needed done. I can't wait to talk to them all tomorrow to see what we can do to make things go smoother for them. Not that they didn't handle it all very well, but I am sure that there are some things that we can do to make thier jobs a lot less hectic.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to say Happy St. Paddy's day to you all and I hope you are all having a blast. I must go and relax now as I have nasty cold setting in.

Love you guys!


No comments: